Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Facia Plate

just bought a motorised screen for the car , just need to find how to rip the old one out and then gotta find a facia plate to put in for the headunit to fit , where do i get one of these as autoleads dont seem to have a listing for the lexus ...... i want the screen in asap

is your head unit single din (letterbox) or double din. the part number refered above from the toyota dealer directly sourced from japan is an open face double din sized.

i'll do a pic again!

if this is nt suitable, autoleads do a fascia (email them, trust me they have one), that is double din sized but has a single plastic strip to divide it into two sepeate spaces for two single din units, or single din and single blanking plate etc. One prob dont think colour match is good.

the one below is the double din blanking plate, with a large hole and no middle divider for single din units, (breathe)

from toyota, part number is 55413-53010, any dealer can source this.

last time i host the pic, will link to this thread next time.

FasciaBack.jpg

garage_mod-1541-1085687324.jpg

the plate can be trimmed to be only single din, there is also a storage box that can be fitted which is single din, used with the single din radio this takes up the spoace of a double din unit

so what is the cost for the offical toyota part then?

It does look good.

i dont think it would be difficult to convert the toyota part to single din even if it doesnt come with a specific adapter.

i just won this item on eBay that may help people considering this.

lexus lazercut plate

54_1.JPG

right i contacted Autoleads they supply one in a single din fitting , wether it comes with storage box to im unsure but will email them back and ask..

As for price its a mystery , they only supply to trade so i have to shop around maybe someone on here could get them in trade for all of us looking for them :winky:

the part number for this facia is FP-25-00

its last years top the range alpine unit , got it from my mate for a few hundred quid , hes used it for 2 months and its been sittin in box for bout 8 month as he bought a kenwood touch screen one , so i eventually talked him into selling it to me :D :D :D :D :D