Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking Forward To Friday

Greetings

Been keeping an eye out on here as I was in the market for a new car. After test driving the BMW 325Ci, Saab 9-3Aero, Audi 1.8T Sline and the Lexus, I have opted for the Lexus. So hopefully on Friday I will be picking up my IS300. As with my previous round of test drives when I opted for my current car, the Lexus was the one that had that little bit of XFactor that put a smile on my face.

Only joking...so what made you choose the IS300 then?

I have a Toyota Celica at the mo which has been cheap to run, great to drive and very reliable. When I started looking for another car I didn't want anything that was less reliable. Looking at things like the JD Power survey there were only 6 cars above mine, the Lexus was one.

I was generally looking for a car that was more executive with a smoother ride and more power. The test drive was great and I was very impressed with the speed of changes of the auto box, better than the other marques I drove. So all in all it was comfortable, fast, looks good and hopefully will be reliable, nuff said !

Greetings

Been keeping an eye out on here as I was in the market for a new car. After test driving the BMW 325Ci, Saab 9-3Aero, Audi 1.8T Sline and the Lexus, I have opted for the Lexus. So hopefully on Friday I will be picking up my IS300. As with my previous round of test drives when I opted for my current car, the Lexus was the one that had that little bit of XFactor that put a smile on my face.

Are you buying your IS300 from a Lexus dealer? Are you coming to the Open Road day? (I guess not as the Open Road day is this Friday too!).