Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Braided Hoses

DUNCAN

well i am still happy I am getting a set.. although mine are taking anot week as I am the ONLY gen 1 Owner to order:D B) ... I have also sent him a reply to his email that he sent today to see if i can avoid the duty .. but i doubt it..

And just a quicky... how many people have ordered them due to the fact that somebody else did the work for them.. and how many people would have bothered to have gone and got a set anyway for themselves if this had not been sourced..?

craig

So my next question is when you and Zee pulled out and said they were cheaper from G Goode why didn't the club go there,or why wasn't the organiser of the GB told of that fact as we could of all saved some money.

reply i just got back...

Hi Craig,

Did they really.$50.00.....that's not good..........

I'll put the value at $20.00 US, thanks for letting me know about the rip

they did to him, sorry

sounds like he genuinly did not know...

craig

So my next question is when you and Zee pulled out and said they were cheaper from G Goode why didn't the club go there,or why wasn't the organiser of the GB told of that fact as we could of all saved some money.

Pete,

check out the timeline. The order was placed before the G Goode connection was divulged.

apologies :

duncan: i think you will find the extra £26 is split up of duty, vat, and the courier`s charges

as stated in the gold thread

the rough price according to here is £59.something at todays rate

the shipping prices will be marked low as to avoid customs and duty`s

the extra charges are out of my hands, i apologise if i didnt make it clear

but all products imported will incur charges, i will agree that it does kind of take the icing of the cake, i have emailed the supplier in the hope that the second batch will be marked accordingly lower

besty: yours are in the second batch !

scorpion: if you can source them here, then please feel free, perhaps next time you could do it before !! might save me the time and effort i have put into it

and no i havent received mine yet !

and i have three sets arriving !

ok not a dig at anyone here etc etc but going by craigs post above if they wee marked at $20 then i still think the tax etc is very high , then again how much does the courier add??? might make a diff is items are sent USPS in future???

ok not a dig at anyone here etc etc but going by craigs post above if they wee marked at $20 then i still think the tax etc is very high , then again how much does the courier add??? might make a diff is items are sent USPS in future???

If the goods are marked up at $20 value only then there will not be a duty charge as it fall below the value for duty to be paid..

craig

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links