Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Induction Kit

BESTY

Besty,

i've the the Greddy one like Jacks, it is gooooooooooooood, it does give the car a nice little kick, sounds awsome..

worth getting one in my opinion, as it does improve that little bit of low end lag..

If you are going to be heading for th S/C route the your better waiting and getting the one for the S/C tho..

Dave,

Ive just bought a Trust one.

I am well chuffed. Its easy to fit (30mins), and the end product is good. Ive polished the ally tubing for bling points aswell.

Ive found that the power band that was evident with the air box in place has gone, and I have a much smoother power band across the whole rev range :P . Accelaration has improved :) , overall power and torque has definately improved :D , and when you floor it, she Growls like a lioness on heat !! :lol: . That, coupled with the HKS Zorst adds a real nice roar at the back, and a damm good suck at the front :o

Get one Dave, mine was £146.00 delivered, and I only had to wait a week. I will send you some piccies if you like mate, just PM for more info.

Not much help here Dave but I've ordered the SC one - not 100% made up as to which filter to order yet though - think I might just go with the HKS one - they sound very nice though, Jack's had a real whine to it whereas Ifraz's made strange noises when he floored it - sounded like the car was grunting! Guess it's another one of those things that can sound different on people's car's even though they've got the same bits - ie mine sounds tappety compared to everyone else's car and has done since I bought it!

Not much help here Dave but I've ordered the SC one - not 100% made up as to which filter to order yet though - think I might just go with the HKS one - they sound very nice though, Jack's had a real whine to it whereas Ifraz's made strange noises when he floored it - sounded like the car was grunting! Guess it's another one of those things that can sound different on people's car's even though they've got the same bits - ie mine sounds tappety compared to everyone else's car and has done since I bought it!

Go for a Green Cotton Filter Aido, Ive ordered one, cos the yellow spongy one you get with the kit, albeit very good, looks cheap.

Thanks Pete, to be honest I was looking at the Apexi one but I'm just waiting for the mail back from someone in the USA. Will look into these :)

i love that avatar of yours,is that really you. :lol:

Mate, it breaks me to say this but yeah, I really am as fat and ugly as Johnny Vegas - check out that pic in gold they did of me :crying:

Think my next big mod should be a stomach stapling and liposution :P

Mate, it breaks me to say this but yeah, I really am as fat and ugly as Johnny Vegas - check out that pic in gold they did of me :crying:

Think my next big mod should be a stomach stapling and liposution :P

ive met ye man ,dont be daft your not ugly ,dont put yousell down,and i`m not gay before ye say owt,thanks for the info pal. :winky:

When did I meet you mate? Didn't think I had yet - were you at Gaydon? Or were you one of the lads who had to leave Manchester early that night - didn't catch everyone's name that night. And speaking of gay my back's to the wall so I'm safe :P

When did I meet you mate? Didn't think I had yet - were you at Gaydon? Or were you one of the lads who had to leave Manchester early that night - didn't catch everyone's name that night. And speaking of gay my back's to the wall so I'm safe :P

ooops i havnt met ye it was someone else,maybe ye are ugly :lol: what a man you are. :lol: