Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Police Are Dipsticks

Steve

I cannot beleive what i saw last night

I was just about to goto bed at about 4 Am and i heard a car skid outside my house and pull up the lane opposite, Then i heard a police car whizzing by. The police stopped and realised that the offending car had dashed up the lane, so they reversed back and drove into the lane. At this point I was excited as i thought maybe the car was stolen and they were going to catch them.

Next minute i know the police are backing down the lane with the offending car aslo comeing down the lane flashing his lights.... next minute i know the offending car backs up flashes his lights and tries to squeeze past the cop car.. the cop then tries to block him in... anyways they stopped the car trying to get away and pull everyone out of the car (not handcuffed) and start having a go at the driver... it gets a little irate and there are big searches going on.. the driver had no documents and the tax was out of date.

after an hour the police lets them go... now if you would have seen how they tried to evade the scene you would have thought they were gonna be in handcuffs and stuff.. but no.. they let the sh*tbags go. The cops get back in their car to let the offenders out of the lane and while the offenders were waiting for the cops to move out they where flashing their lights at the cops and revving the engine real hard

I couldnt beleieve what i was seeing...

it was crazy

Funny story.

Yesterday I was at the lights, I was the 3rd car, in front of me was another car and in front of him was a Police car. It's a 2 lane street. The light turns green and my lane does not move, I see on of the cops moving around and the other one looking at him, this goes on for about 15 secs so I hit the horn for a short notification that the light is green and that means to go drive.

After my honk they drive away and after about 50 meters the pull the guy over that was behind them (they thought that that guy honked).

They need to catch some real criminals and stop pulling over people who use their horn!!