Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Please Stop.

After disscussions with Matt Macnally and my inability to read/understand the club rules i am guilty of This so to make things clear can people stop PM'ing me for the services that i once offered to members as these are all suspended indefinately........period.

Thanks.

Gold members are allowed to sell their own personal items within the Buy and Sell forum.

<----- Authorised Trader and our club sponsors are allowed to trade.

Non gold members who advertise products will have their posts removed by the moderators. If any slip through the net then please let us know by using the 'Report Post' option.

So does that mean we're not allowed to buy things from Fargo?

Think I'm being a bit slow? If people sell items here, wouldn't that bring more people? or is LOC a registered company for vat etc now? :unsure: If so does that mean we can order things through LOC and get them vat free??

So does that mean we're not allowed to buy things from Fargo?

Think I'm being a bit slow? If people sell items here, wouldn't that bring more people? or is LOC a registered company for vat etc now? :unsure: If so does that mean we can order things through LOC and get them vat free??

no it would mean they could charge you VAT

no anyone can charge V.A.T but its a pain in the bum,have to declare it quarterly as well

no they cant

you have to be registered with a vat reg no.

the recipcant would only be able to claim the vat back if he can produce the vat reg no.

dont have to be registered , unless your sales are over about £50000

but you can do it without any sales