Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy

n30jjb

Something very much like that combined with a slightly shorter pipe would do the trick I recon.

Anybody be able to get a plate like that made up / comissioned? I recon all the intrest in induction kits and the air scoops, people will definately want something like this. I do (want a induction kit first tho...)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the piccies as promised.

These photos show how the IS300 air scoop will look once it's fitted onto the IS200. As you can see it directing the air just behind the cone.

Photo One

Photo Two

Photo Three

Photo Four

ifraz! the scoop is not in the right place thats why the air is not geting to the filter :whistling: the scoop should be siting over the Rad and not at the back of it like you have it in the pic,s :winky:

http://www.swiftracing.com/pics/cars/teamlexus/is300h.jpg

it should look like this when it is fitted mate :winky:

Ok guys. Now is the time to sort payments out please. Details are here........ Please either send your address with your cheque OR PM it to me.

I'll post here once payments have been recieved.

IMI (No delivery) - PAID

WHITIE

BESTY - PAID

LEXUS JIM - PAID

THE DON - PAID

PETE JENKIN - PAID

RUSKIE - PAID

N30JJB - PAID

Cheers Guys

:P

Edited by n30jjb

• 3 weeks later...

come on where is my intake, all this warm weather is not helping the performance. i need my intake!!! lol. its been well over 25 days!

so how are we doing, still on for a friday delivery, i got shows to go to and this hot weather is gonna make the engine bay intake air damn hot lol

so how are we doing, still on for a friday delivery, i got shows to go to and this hot weather is gonna make the engine bay intake air damn hot lol

what shows are you going to ?

:)

starting with the kent modifieds, then am representing LMC at Fast and furious performance open day, ace cafe night, southend every sat. Lots of work to happen to the car, need to send of a lot of plastic engine parts off to be chrome plated tho! bling bling

Sorry dudes. The scoops are still on back order at LEXUS LEEDS. Was hoping to pick them up yesterday and send them off to be on your doorsteps today. The were hoping for the delivery today. I'll keep you posted.............

just fitted it and ducted it up with some 100mm dia aluminium flex duct and its all looking good. only problem is the single mounting point for the intake. but this will be sorted one i build the heat sheild.

thanks mate! :zee:

just taken her for a spin with the kit on. and boy does it feel a lot better,especialy at about 40-70mph as it feels like its got enough cool air to realy help it pull.

well happy!

altho it seems near impossible to mount it in the same position as the is300, due to a tube coming from the radiator not allowing it to sit flush at the back right of the intake.

will spend the weekend finding a way around this tho!