Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy

n30jjb

A few of you who own IS200's fitted with Induction kits have noticed that the IS300 Air intake scoop would be ideal to act as a "ram air" for your induction kit. SEE THIS THREAD I have been offered them from my local lexus dealer at a cost of £35.05 plus V.A.T. A Lexus Owners club GOLD member would get 15% off this price but if we buy as a group, I could get 20% off. I can collect these from the dealership and ship them out for £2.50 each.

TOTAL COST WILL BE £35.50 DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR

Please post here if you would like to get one. :lol:

IMI

BESTY

WHITIE

LEXUS JIM

THE DON

N30JJB

MARCUS

PETE JENKIN

RUSKIE

YOU MUST BE A GOLD MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE IN GROUP BUYS

Edited by n30jjb

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have one.

Not got an induction kit yet. Dave have you got an induction kit. Let me know where you get it from as Alex still has not got back to me!

ok mate,ive sent him an email so am exspecting a reply real soon or i`m on the next flight over :lol:

i see your lass has let ye loose wid your lex modding :lol:

I will have one.

Not got an induction kit yet. Dave have you got an induction kit. Let me know where you get it from as Alex still has not got back to me!

ok mate,ive sent him an email so am exspecting a reply real soon or i`m on the next flight over :lol:

I wouldn't say she's let me loose. Its more a case of me being sneaky! :ph34r:

Let me know how you get on

I will have one.

I wouldn't say she's let me loose. Its more a case of me being sneaky! :ph34r:

Let me know how you get on

she`ll ave ye mate :lol:

Yes Please can I have one. PM me with payment details and I will sort it.

If anyone wants a good induction kit, check out www.edgetuning.co.uk. Ive got mine on and its ace. well chuffed.. pics going on car in garage tomorrow....

I already have one of these IS300 air scoop things and to be honest I don't think it works very well. I have taken it off and it's in my boot at the moment.

Some of you saw it at JAPS, when you fit the air scoop to the car, the air is being directed behind the cone instead of in-front. As it stands its pretty useless.

But Pete Jenkins has some ideas which I'm looking forward to hearing. :shifty:

I'll take a photo of the air scoop fitted to my car so you can see how it will look. :)

Ive been doing some work on this. The IS300 Scoop should work. The theory is, to develop moving air around the corner which the filter is situated in. It should work. Give me 5 mins and I will post some pics of the kit in a new topic under IS200 Modifications.......

i have the HKS cone on my tdi kit and it comes a little further forward than that one. But i have plans to add an extra tube onto the IS300 part.

That photo will be my inspiration for my extra panel too!