Sign in to follow this  
Gord

Alloys For Sale

thining of getting new alloys for car, but need to sell mine, is anyone intrested in a set (4) 18inch styling alloys (lexus) only done 1500mls just had them changed 2 tyres worn harf way 2 new tyres ,there are no marks on the wheels at all thay look brand new, well they are only 2 mths old anyway im looking for £550.

if it was around £250 i might be interested. Sorry for a silly offer but thats a rough price they go for on ebay cheers

with or without tyres ? just payed £255 for 2 pirelli p zeros

Standard 17" wheels might go for about 250.

I think you'd be lucky to get the 18's for that money :unsure:

if it was around £250 i might be interested. Sorry for a silly offer but thats a rough price they go for on ebay cheers

Agreed with Tony i'm pretty sure thats standard 17"s!!

Think these about £1k? :unsure: for a set of five without tyres from the dealer.. so 550 with tyres aint a bad price.

20th dec your birthday not 30th june,

thining of getting new alloys for car, but need to sell mine, is anyone intrested in a set (4) 18inch styling alloys (lexus) only done 1500mls just had them changed 2 tyres worn harf way 2 new tyres ,there are no marks on the wheels at all thay look brand new, well they are only 2 mths old anyway im looking for £550.

All tyres are pirelli p zeros by the way x6

sorry no but there like mr bests wheels. they are 99% new mate

I would really like them, but I'm in the middle of moving and money is tight. I'll have a sleep on it. Any one know if and how much I would get for my mint 17's? :excl: