Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Coloured Hoses

petejenkin

Ok. I've just got off the phone to Mark at TDI. A group buy WILL be available on these but we need to know a few details from you guys before we can get back to you with a price. There are a few differant versions of the kit you see..... :blink:

You can have the hoses for just the radiator alone or the whole engine bay including the heater matrix and the power steering system, and you can use the factory supplied clips or you can buy some stainless steel hose bands. The kits are avaibable in most plain colours for standard and supercharged engines.

I'm sure Mark will be along soon to shed some more light on this.

If you are interested in these hoses please post here. It may be a week or two before this group buy actually starts. (time to save up a few pennies... :lol: )

This thread is just to see about interest for numbers so I can arrange the best possible prices for you guys.

Cheers

jack. :winky:

dependant on price, i might be interested in a set of full hoses for the bay, but may have to settle for a set of rad ones only.

Let us know prices asap buddy!

Stu

Now I've got a good idea of the numbers for this group buy, I've just contacted Mark to see how much we can have them for. As soon as I know, probably the morning, I'll post details here and in the gold members forums. :)

Sorry for the delay guys :blush: . jack has the details now.

For clarity, I have assumed that "full set" is as described on our web site. It does not include the s/c hoses which are available separtely. The reason the term "full set" was used was to differentiate between the kit which includes all of the water and power steering hoses, and just the radiator hoses.