Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Always Been Meaning To Ask You Lot But Never Have.

gears

Ok, so here in Europe we have the Lexus IS200 yeah ? That's basically the Toyota Altezza AS200 version ? The one with the Inline-6 DOHC 24v VVT ... I think ... right, so over in Japan they have the RS200, which has got.. quite a bit more poke.. something like 210bhp?

Now - I've probably got a lot of things wrong in the paragraph above, so feel free to correct me. What I was wondering was... what are the chances of the RS200 being released here in the UK - not an import, but an actual release?

Also, I've heard that people with the Altezza RS on import often get a "oooooo, I don't think so" from Lexus garages if there's a service due etc. How true is this ?

New model ? Are they to totally redesign the IS200 ?

Yes, should be out in 2006

2005, now 2006 :lol: Good job i didnt wait to get the IS when the diesel version came out then, I may have been waiting forever :lol::unsure:

Who said it would come out in 2005? It hasn't even been shown yet. RX400h and the new GS are being launched in 2005.

When I started doing my research in 2002, most of the dealers told me the diesel would be out in 2005, and most of the press releases say 2005....