Sign in to follow this  
Fever

Lexus Full Closure System

Guys and Girls,

Would you like a Full Closure System for your Lex? Something that you wish had been fitted as standard?

I have had an after market system fitted by an independant party for a few months now and the service and fitting skills offered are second-to-none. This system has been recently removed in preperation for an advanced version with new and improved features. The current system has been installed in two other Lexus IS200's for over a year now with faultless performance.

If you would like Full Closure fitted to your Lex, then please send me a PM and I will happily forward you the contact details of the supplier.

Brgds - Neil

how interesting

have shares in this neil?... or am I thread crapping?

Steve....I'm not buying or selling anything??? :blink: Why is my post here?? :unsure:

have shares in this neil?

Not at all Steve...just like to see members get a good service...never can be to carefull these days!

... or am I thread crapping?

No...you just asked an honest question didn't you mate?

I think you on a wind up mission to try and find holes in our T&C's and to continue to wind up the club organisers with this full closure business.

Dont act innocent either Neil because thats exactly what you are doing.

I personally really don't care about the F/C.. but its the attention its brought to purposely dig and find holes which you have blatently done here.

And I am not happy about it.

From now on if I see any more digs then I will close threads without any warning.

And i sometimes get the tag of being childish.....yikes.

grow up.

Dont just close it REMOVE it coz i want nothing to do with this or any other thread about F/C,i dont need LOC for an advertising platform,never have done, it will sell itself.

whatever pete

i would like to see what is more grown up between both posts... I would beg to differ

People, shouldn't this be kept to gold or PM's?

:blink::blink: OK, OK...this is done with...ended...finished...right here, right now :excl: NO MORE!! :ph34r:

i'll even flash my ( . )( . )'s to take your mind off it & you can go away & think lots of lovely, happy thoughts now... :P :whistling::whistling::whistling:

:driving: parp! :driving: parp! :D shiny, happy, people... :D

i'll even flash my ( . )( . )'s to take your mind off it & you can go away & think lots of lovely, happy thoughts now...  :P  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

:driving:  parp!  :driving:  parp! :D  shiny, happy, people...  :D

whey hey :yahoo:

i'll even flash my ( . )( . )'s to take your mind off it & you can go away & think lots of lovely, happy thoughts now...

I think me and Andy are still waiting!! :D

Sign in to follow this