Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

That's It Folks...

Today was my last day with my best mate, the IS200. We've had a great few years together and I'll really miss her. It's now sinking in that I'm no longer a Lexus owner :crybaby: How will I cope?

Still, only a few weeks until Zed time! :D

Seriously, It's been a great couple of years on this forum and I intend to stick around - if I'm welcome anyway! :whistling: I've been away a lot recently so have been unable to surf LOC as much.

DJ signing off (as a Lex owner anyway).

Today was my last day with my best mate, the IS200. We've had a great few years together and I'll really miss her. It's now sinking in that I'm no longer a Lexus owner :crybaby: How will I cope?

Seriously, It's been a great couple of years on this forum and I intend to stick around - if I'm welcome anyway! :whistling: I've been away a lot recently so have been unable to surf LOC as much.

DJ signing off (as a Lex owner anyway).

tis a sad day

dont forget to pop in and say hello

but....whatever you do do not tell me how nice your Z is

cause i allready know !! :lol:

and i want one :duh:

:o spooky!!! i was only thinking of you earlier...well trying to remember who it was that was going over to the dark-side and getting a 'Z'! :P

pics of the soft top 'Z' in the paper today had me swooning - all for less than £30k!! :duh:

PLS come back & tell us how much you've fallen in love..... :whistling:

i'm not at all jealous! :hehe:

Thanks Guys - good to know I'm still welcome!

The Z is going to be a very different animal to the IS.

I'm hanging out at 350zuk.com too - maybe see some of you over there soon :whistling: :winky:

can suggest a popcharger as a first mod for the Zed :D

I fitted Zedhead's on the 350zuk.com forum, takes about 30 mins and makes a nice little difference to the car :D

Enjoy it they're superb :D

Thanks, but I'm not one for "modding" - I like my cars just the way they were made! :D Only mod it will get is the fitting of the handsfree kit :D