Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chip Away

B) got chip away coming to do my car on tuesday will let you know how it goes also had fitted a full set of blue print disc.s and pads the are spot on no dust up to now disc.s and pads were £275 from partco in birkenhead :winky:

B) got chip away coming to do my car on tuesday will let you know how it goes also had fitted a full set of blue print disc.s and pads the are spot on no dust up to now disc.s and pads were £275 from partco in birkenhead :winky:

where's partco in Birkenhead mate?

always handy knowing local places :winky:

part co is on cleveland street next door to the old senar.s place you have to order the disc and pads the dont stock them but the are ther the next day pending on what time you order them

I'd be interested in knowing how chips away do - I had a quote from them on a scratch that needs repairing, they said it would be £100 but they phoned up & said they couldn't do it - something to do with the machine for spraying on metalic paint had broken.

Let me know what they do - cheers!

got a call from chips away tonight the are not coming now he said the chips were to big the biggest chip must be 2mmx1mm so i dont know what the class as a chip last week it was yer no probs now soz cant do what a let down gonna get the bonnet sprayed instead was looking forward to having the chips done as well