Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

BBC Radio 1

IS RADIO 1 OVER PLAYING TUNES ALL DAY?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. IS RADIO 1 OVER PLAYING TUNES ALL DAY?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yea heard the same song played more than 5 times today
    • Yea heard the same song played more than 10 times today
    • Yea heard the same song played more than 15 times today
    • Yea heard the Streets played more than 5 times today
    • Yea heard the Streets played more than 10 times today
    • I think they just take 12 singles in and play them all day long
    • Yea over played + this post should be emailed to chris moyles
    • No i must only listern for 30 mins at a time and dont notice

I thought id put this one to a vote..

See the radios one all day long at work EVERYDAY.

Theres a few of us in the factory so we have over the years tryed every station on the bloody dial,trying to find a radio station that everyone sorts of likes...

We nearly,well most of the time listern the Radio 1,then if were ****** off with the same songs played over and over tune into Radio 2 for the Steve Wright show in the afternoons.

My point as you can see from the choices,ive tryed to be fair with the options...

Normal working hours for me is 8am to 5pm.

Alot of people work similar hours,driving jobs etc etc so will be listerning most of the day theres selfs...

I must have heard the Streets new song aleast 10 times today!!,nothing wrong with the song,but my *** if i happen to have a lift with someone in there car and that songs on i will jump from the car

To me they take say 12 singles in and play the balls off um ALL DAY LONG ,almost trying to brain washing me.....by the time the songs released im sick of the sound of it.

Theres a TOP FORTY so why not play more than say 10 or 15 of them.

I have been sooooo ****** off today ive phoned the bbc and put my points across to them

"We will pass your commects on".....YEA YEA

I feel better now got that off my chest

Personally i think most of the DJ's on Radio 1 talk to much instead of doing what they are supposed to do.........play records.

The wowwypops in the mornings"Chris Moyles" and "comedy Dave"are about as funny as hinge n bracket,im always scanning for a decent radio station.

Personally i think most of the DJ's on Radio 1 talk to much instead of doing what they are supposed to do.........play records.

The wowwypops in the mornings"Chris Moyles" and "comedy Dave"are about as funny as hinge n bracket,im always scanning for a decent radio station.

yeah i agree with this, chris moyes is a nob :angry: , talking about football and beer all the time. it gets a bit boring after the first 100 times :yawn:

:D stuff radio 1, if you want good music, tune into GALAXY. That is if you can get it where you are.. also depends on how old you are :lol::lol::lol:

:hehe: You can't beat JoJo in the morning, that husky voice... :blink:

I like Moyles too, most of my mates think he's a :tsktsk: but he makes me ***** - anyway, us fat mingers have to stick together :P

As for tunes being overplayed, not half, they have the A, B & C list on R1 and kind of stick to that - and there's a lot of dross on their lists nowadays :(

Colin, I guess that explains where Blazing Squad came from.

They should send them home in their tracksuits so that they can nick car radios for a living!

use to like chris evans in the mornings on virgin.

still only listen to virgin radio

i agree with Ricky about essex stations, our local one ten 17 total c**p, they had a jingle once which said they dont play rock music then they played chilli peppers :duh:

agreed, chris moyles is great, he may seem very obnoxious at first but you soon get a feel for what he's like. I don't listen to radio 1 all day long but havent been annoyed by the playlist repeating as yet. Key 103 in Manchester sometimes only seem to have 10 records on their playlist full stop, and if its a similar thing you've experienced on radio 1 i understand your frustration!

chris moyles always tales it like it is,weather you like him or not...he said the other week when he came back from his holidays,why am i still playing the same records...i dont think the dj`s have much choice as to whats played on radio 1..

Its just that when you listen all day to radio 1 it starts to put you off tunes when there repeated over and over. :angry: