Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Offset and Centrebore

Black Mammoth

Greetings from the US. I'm a newbie so please forgive me. I tried searching on here, but didn't have much luck.

My father has a set of 17" SSR Integrals on his 98 GS 300. I was trying to figure out what the offset and centrebore. I would like to put these on my 300 TT Z. I know that the bolt pattern is the same. I just need the rest of the info :)

Sorry for the newbie question. Thanks in advanced.

Don't know about the offset, but the centre bore is normally manufacture specific. Best thing you can do is try them on.

If the bore is to big they will move about on the studs before you tighten up, small is self explanitery.

The offset is not to important if you try them and they clear all the metal work around them.

Go for it!!

• 1 month later...

Wheel Offsets;

Never let anyone tell you they are unimportant as long as the wheel/tyre fits on the car without rubbing, changing the offset affects the wheel track (distance between the rims), this in turns alter the scrub radius and WILL ALTER THE STEERING, for more info see my site

www.soarertt.ukonline.co.uk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links