Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Carpet Fitters& Painters

whitie

ha ha, well done whitie! im just coming to the end of refurbing our whole house, seemed like a good idea at the time to buy ahouse that needed gutting! not so sure i'd be so quick to jump in next time, i need a rest!

:D when I decided it was time to do all that stuff just went out and bought a new one all decorated and carpeted. I wonder if I could do that with the wife :lol:

ha ha, well done whitie! im just coming to the end of refurbing our whole house, seemed like a good idea at the time to buy ahouse that needed gutting! not so sure i'd be so quick to jump in next time, i need a rest!

you are not wrong

said the same thing 14 years ago

still refurbing it today :crybaby:

you wanna do it for a living living mate,its crap :crybaby:

My ex misses picked out the paint. I think it was her last way of getting back at me.... Its like a plain plaster brown/**** colour

Now all I've got to do it get the turp's out on me cat, as she's gone a nice gloss white! :P

Ive been in my house nearly 3 years, and so far Ive done the boys bedroom, the living room, and am currently doing the utility, kitchen and dining room all at the same time. The trouble is I just love experimenting with design, so its costing me a fortune and Im doing everything myself. All the rooms were totally gutted and started again from bear brick !

I did a complete before, during and after set of pictures, and sent one or two to ideal home magazine, they're talking about doing an editorial, which is OK but theyve no chance till its finished circa AD 2010 give or take a millenium. :) (plus I want pics of the lex in the drive B)

DIY is good cos it saves a fortune, but *** it kills you in the process !