Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Proud New Owner

Good morning.

I purchased my first RX300 yesterday and am delighted with it. It' s an R reg 1998 jap import. Needless to say I'm a bit confused by the menu and a little dissapointed that the TV and sat nav don't function. I see from previous postings that other RX300 drivers have had these problems and was wondering if there is a real solution. I have trawled the web unsuccessfully and don't know any other RX300 owners. There is talk of a CDROM which may resolve the issue. Also, what are my chances of getting an owners manual in PDF format?

Any responses or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Joe

Welcome to the club Joe

it seems that not much can be done to convert the Japanese system to work in the UK. The tv could be used with a converter of some kind and a new tuner, the satnav may never work :(, as for the menu's you could get yourself a Japanese-English book and have some fun translating the text

e-bay link Try this link for your manuals

A big welcome to the club.The members on here will always try to help out where possible. Regarding the T.V. converter, try Steve Audio x. I think he can source them.Regards Terry

Many thanks Pintail2432, picked up the manual today. Heartily recommend www.importcarhandbooks.com if anyone needs one for their import. Still plugging away at the sat nat/tv issue, I will sort it! :)

Joe

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links