Sign in to follow this  
hertsALTEZZAcol

Six Spoke 18 Inch Wheels

These 18inch six spoke alloy wheels that replaced the ever corroding five spoke allys,

Did any company ever "copy" them cheaply as an aftermarket item?

And where is the besdt place for me to get an "evo" spolier for a top price?

Didn't take much investigating did it,right under your nose too :P

Couldn't resist :blush:

thats why im not El Cid

Twas watching ITV and not paying enough attention to the website, thinking how I was gonna catch up schumacher and give him a ticket whilst concentrating on traffic ofences :P

The Lexus 18" Styling Kit 6 spoke alloys are actually made by Team Dynamics. Might be worth contacting them to see if they would sell them direct :unsure:

You mean these ones:

I love the way they look on my car, but :tsktsk: me! they make the car tramline like a pig!!

At one point I almost considered going back to the 17"s, but that would be silly now wouldn't it? :D

wheel1.jpg

Have you had a full wheel alignment done?

I haven't actually Colin... Do you think this will help??

anyone know anywhere that will do a proper 4 wheel alignment check in the Essex region??

Any help, as always, much appriciated!!!

:)

There are a few member with those wheels fitted and I haven't heard of the problem. It will be a bit worse than the 17" wheels but shouldn't be that bad. If the wheel alignment is out it can make tramlining bad.

Thanks Colin.. I'll get it checked anyway I think. Theres a place posted in Gold recently that I might have a word with. :)

anyone know anywhere that will do a proper 4 wheel alignment check in the Essex region??

Try ELITES in Rainham, on the old A13, just up the road from FORDS. They just replaced the suspension on the wifes car.

Shes had her car lowered and uprated(shes a girl racer, so she says) they did a good job and have all the toys.

Try ELITE in Rainham, on the old A13, just up the road from FORDS. They just replaced the suspension on the wifes car.

The best place to have it done :winky:

any idea of approximate cost guys? (while we're on the subject?) its not hundreds i take it if they need to adjust stuff....

Not 100% mate but i would have thought around £50 - £80. :winky:

Anyone know the tyre size for these rims and a rough price :unsure: also can the nuts/locking nut from the standard 17"s be used for these :question:

mine are 225 - 40 - 18 mate... As for tyre price I always go to www.mytyres.net as they seem to be the cheapest around.. (generally about £100 a piece tho) and I'm using the same locking nuts as the 17"s (dunno if they are right, but they seem to work! :lol: )

just had to have 2 new tyres on the back of mine (Pirelli PZero Rosso's), came out at bout £106 + VAT fitted & balanced, if that's any help...?

4 wheel alignment carried out 6 months ago on my previous IS200SE

cost was £55

i also have these wheels on my new IS200SE and have no problems what so ever .

Tyre size is 225-40-18