Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Six Spoke 18 Inch Wheels

There are a few member with those wheels fitted and I haven't heard of the problem. It will be a bit worse than the 17" wheels but shouldn't be that bad. If the wheel alignment is out it can make tramlining bad.

anyone know anywhere that will do a proper 4 wheel alignment check in the Essex region??

Any help, as always, much appriciated!!!

Try ELITES in Rainham, on the old A13, just up the road from FORDS. They just replaced the suspension on the wifes car.

Shes had her car lowered and uprated(shes a girl racer, so she says) they did a good job and have all the toys.

anyone know anywhere that will do a proper 4 wheel alignment check in the Essex region??

Any help, as always, much appriciated!!!

Try ELITE in Rainham, on the old A13, just up the road from FORDS. They just replaced the suspension on the wifes car.

The best place to have it done :winky:

Not 100% mate but i would have thought around £50 - £80. :winky:

Anyone know the tyre size for these rims and a rough price :unsure: also can the nuts/locking nut from the standard 17"s be used for these :question:

mine are 225 - 40 - 18 mate... As for tyre price I always go to www.mytyres.net as they seem to be the cheapest around.. (generally about £100 a piece tho) and I'm using the same locking nuts as the 17"s (dunno if they are right, but they seem to work! :lol: )

4 wheel alignment carried out 6 months ago on my previous IS200SE

cost was £55

i also have these wheels on my new IS200SE and have no problems what so ever .

Tyre size is 225-40-18