Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Induction Kit

whitie

We'll quite a long time a I had a US company make me up an induction kit. And I've got the first pics through.

I've got a price through of well under any other I've seen (not incl shipping. Unsure what that is, but it will still be cheaper than £100). It also comes with the filter, and I'm hoping to get the first one over for testing within the next week.

Any comments?

P.S. Also hoping for them to make up heat shielding

That looks nice and Bling......

What does the mounting bracket bolt to ? My mounting bracket is situated further down the tube and the bracket is much longer and is bolted to one of the wiring loom brackets on the inner wing.

Looks very nice though, will be interested to see it when its fitted and hear your remarks about power gains. I take it because it is very shiney, you wont be wrapping it?

looks great, might even consider swapping my tdi one for it.

Just one not, the end that attaches to the engine, after the radius of the bend there is a lot of straight material, unless they cut this back you might find that it fouls the hood lining material. epecialy seeing as this will need to have a silicone connector jacket as well. but other than that it looks great!

I got the specs from Usually007, so I'm hoping there won't be a problem with the bracket.

I'm planning to get some heat shield made up by the same people.. Don't have an answer from them yet on this, so not sure if its possible

is there a ceramic coating or something that could be added to heat sheild it?

Also how cool would they be if we had them powdercoated! im sure we can get a good deal on that

Right the first ones ready to be shipped to me for testing....but... He's asked what colour I want!, as far as I can tell its not going to be "I'll have paint code 6q7 please sir" it will be green, red, black, chrome etc.

So what shall I say Chrome?? :unsure:

Not sure about the other stuff, should have the induction kit in about a week. Not heard about the cooling box at the moment, but by the looks of it, the box will be made out of plastic.

They make them for the IS300, but I geuss I'll have to measure out sizes first before they could do any more for the 200.

Altezzascott will be the man to contact about buying them, as I don't want to get a slapped wriste :P