Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Official Karting Thread

Fargo

Right then,, i have elected myself to sort out a karting event..seeing as the last karting event never happened.

So Karting will be at Daytona Racing in Milton Keynes.

They have twin engined karts, the track is demanding..

So depending on numbers will decide the type of event we will do..

A Date will be put forward once we have a good turn out of names..

i have chosen MK simply cause im organising it,, if our northen members wish to do some karting then perhaps a member can arrange something. what would be good is to have a south versus north LOC team karting challange..

So Far the people that are interested:-

Me

Wosket

Wongster

Rodders

Norkep

Shahz

marcus

gordon

besty

dobedo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good man gordon..then w can have a north vs south quartely challenge

we tried that before but everytime either myself or tony came up with an idea nobody would commit, the problem we found was most decent tracks needed a deposit for a large group and nooone was interested....

good luck if it could be organised as i still have the winning team trophy from the toc vs loc first outing in oxford :)

Right then if any of us from up north want to go karting daytona have a place in manchester, if intrested please post and i will try to sort it out for us.cheers gordon

We are karting this sunday at the northern mini meet and the details have been posted on LOC for a while now :whistling:

Right then if any of us from up north want to go karting daytona have a place in manchester, if intrested please post and i will try to sort it out for us.cheers gordon

We are karting this sunday at the northern mini meet and the details have been posted on LOC for a while now :whistling:

ken i know, as you know i know but im 99.9% sure i cannt make this sunday due to work, if i try to sort it out in manchester i might get some of them from the midlands to come , as its not to far north,as it gose i dont think anyone is going as there are no names been put down, yours gordon

Good luck then Gordon but i'd leave Daytona alone as when i contacted them a bit back they wanted a minimum of 20 peeps @ £47.50 each payable in advance, also had a similar quote off speedkart in warrington, grand up front minimum 20 peeps :crybaby:

cheers ken thats lots of dosh, theres one just up the road from me 100yds i will see what thay charge, post soon working tonight.

Good luck Gordon, would love to have a friendly karting spot over your way as we could rotate the northern meets from west to central to east.

After this sunday the central karting venue will not need a deposit for future meets and the eastern one will even give us a discount with no deposit needed as well :D

Fargo, pop over to TOC and pm Knowlson as he will be able to get a TOC southern karting team up to give you a run for your money ;) Then maybe at a later date we could bring the 2 TOC 6 man northern karting teams and the 1 southern 6 man karting team to a midlands venue and we can then see who is best :D

• 4 weeks later...
theres a race track called the three sisters at manchester also,i just got my caravan to go round,just kidding,but ive been to that track and its a good en.dont know the costs though. ;)

the last time i went to that one mr best it was £60 for a hole afternoon