Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wideband O2 A/f Sensors

preferably in the UK...any recomendations.

all you tuning companys out there......give me a good deal!!

its for the race car, ive had it tweeked at TTE and we have found its running pretty rich.loosing some valuble HP................

some other bits and bobs to be done, but .need this first

This is what Ive been sent, Ive got a picture aswell of the guage and the sensor, but cant post it:

PIVOT Analog Air/Fuel Meter

* Green Illumination

* Accurate and Precise Readings

* Measure Desired Revolution Point

* Race Spec 4 Wire 02 Sensor with Bolt Adapter

* Analog Readout Display (60mm)

* Cross Coil Meter Engineering for Precision Measurements

* Real Time Air/Fuel Meter

* 5 Second Hold Button

02 Sensor available seperately.

The Pivot Analog Air/Fuel Meter displays your air/fuel ratio in real time, and relies on it's own wide-band oxygen sensor to give you accurate readings within the full sweep of the needle. The air/fuel mix is the lifeblood of any operating motor. After adding on any aftermarket air or fuel devices you may be causing a rich (too much fuel) or lean (too little fuel) mixture in your motor. Overly rich mixtures can lead to fouled spark plugs, ruined catalytic converters, and a poor running engine. If your running too lean it can begin to detonate or ping, which can destroy the engine completely. The meter provides information vital to tuning your motor correctly, and running it safely. One of the most important and unique aspects of The Pivot Analog Air/Fuel Meter is that it comes with its own dedicated wide-band oxygen sensor. Instead of using the narrow range design of the factory oxygen sensor, The Pivot Analog Air/Fuel Meter oxygen sensor will provide you with accurate readings throughout the entire sweep of the gauge needle. The Pivot Analog Air/Fuel Meter is necessary if you plan to do some serious tuning to your car.

If your interested Mat, let me know. I dont know prices yet, but its through a dealer Ive just done a Goldie Discount Deal with, so obviously I aint gonna mention who it is here.