Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lost Track For Top Gear Meet, Who's Meeting At Ace

We all need to verify who's meeting who where, its only a week away now and I need to organise so I know what time to start out :unsure:

ive got all day off too B)

i will be meeting shahz and robjonk at lakeside services

need to know what time dave e is going to be at clackett ?

will meet up with you later on pete

john :driving:

...........................is that me :blush:

I think it could be you mat. B)

what time do you want to meet at clackett dave

7.00 too early ? :D

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::yawn: ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz...... :ohmy: your having a laugh John :lol:

Fargo?

I guess we will meet up in Middlesex (Ace), find our way round North Circ past Brent Cross and onwards Enfiled way, and pick M25 up, or head up to Junc 6 M1 (watford/St albans)? M25 round th LAKESIDE for time above?

Or is that over doing oor journey getting to LAKESIDE, (Where the Top Gear venue is, I havent touched that side of UK before?). Do you know better?

well then mr copper friend..

stuff lakeside, if we go there we will be over shooting our target somwhat.

I have planned to meet Mr shipley at the Juntion where the A31 meets the A3 here close up here farnham road , then on to the pub meeting place which is 9 miles from farnham road..

So if we need to be at the pub for 12ish, then working backwards i reckon meet chris for 11.30ish..

It 36 odd mile from the Ace to Farnham road via M4 and M25 so i reckon an hour for this so lets meet at the Ace for 10am and leave 10.30 latest..

by the way,, are you gona be on my case if im not doing 70mph on the button..

by the way,, are you gona be on my case if im not doing 70mph on the button..

I'll try and be on your bumper, not your case ;)

Wont say the speed I went to beat the 5pm rush hour from Wembley up the M1 today after having left Sudbury/Wembley at 4.30pm :P

Im 27 years old and into 6 cylinder cars mate, what do you think?