Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wireless Camera

Ive got one of these, one of my workers brought it back from Singapore for me. I never thought of using it for this application. You could put it on the front of the car for getting some speed videos or for recording what the rabbit looks like a nanosecond before it gets squished :lol:

Have you tested to see how long that 9v battery lasts? Would be good for a reversing camera (for all the lady drivers of course!) 

it supposed to run on a 9 volt for 8 hours, so they say.

i've got an power inverter in the car so it's running of an adapter,as well as my 2 phone chargers, originall camera in the boot lock and charger for a Battery booster :blink:

got a little :nuke: plant in the boot :excl::excl:

i wonder if some electrical genius :ph34r: on this site can make it run from the car Battery :whistling::whistling:

My brother got one of these a few months ago through his work.

He often puts it on the end of a stick & looks inside transformers & generators, live high voltage equipment etc.

They are also very good on RC cars & planes, kites & stuck to the front / back of your car / bike (as above).

I have also read of someone putting one on their dogs collar!

Limited only by your imagination.

what sort of range does it have>>> and what connetion have you got with the reciever box... i have a very good use for this .. I can record the little ****s that cause trouble round my way i can hide it outside where they hang about...