Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae

Rob

Hi all,

As most of you know i dont live in the UK and as i am planning to come to JAE this year would someone be able to pick me up from birmingham/manchester airport on fri or sat and drop me off on sun eves???

beer tokens available!

thanks

rob.

Thanks Chris - I will be in touch a little bit closer to the time! ( once i have organised the details)

Chippie: Thanks for the offer but thats the only 2 airports that my airline flies into so have to go there!

• 2 weeks later...

ok, as most of u know i am planning on flying in for JAE once again so will need some assistance( chris - dont think u will be able to pick me up now??)

kind requests:

1.a pick up/drop off at birmingham/manchester airport

2. anyone got a space in thier tent??

as normal beer tokens will be available and petrol money.

thanks rob.

ok current situation is .................... I will be coming! finalised that today.

Chris - not sure what ur situation with ur car is, but u have a PM.

I need a lift from / to birmingham airport, i can arrive on friday/sat at 0800 and 1300 or 1830, but need to be back at the airport on sun by the latest 1745 on sun eves ------- can anyone help me????????? petrol and beer tokens available of course.

tent - steve, if you can bring the spare then it would be greatly appreciated,

sorry mat would share with u, but i snore and you fart :sick::sick: LOL

Rob, if you're stuck mate and can get into Brum on Friday lunchtime I can get you on the way down?

Can sort something out on the way back as well if you want?

IF needed I can be at bham for 1-2ish hopefully, and THEN i take Mark (Tdi) to london, (depending whereabouts)... Please bare in mind this will be an extra 90 miles for me, but the offer is there ;)

But I wont be able to do anything about the journey back Rob...