Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Preparations For Jae

Stu

I started my preparations at the weekend, in the form of a 'safe cut' a polish and a wax, in the hope that i wouldn't need to do it all again closer to the time, as work is starting to overlap into the weekends now!

Hoping to have a strut brace by then, and hoping to be able to do the mesh change in the front bumper, and really must sort out the headlight casings where i changed the inserts (bit melted and bent up!).

So what preparations are you making?

Any special mods planned for the show?

Are you polishing your motor, or are you paying someone else to do it for you? (Paul :whistling: )

Just curious guys!

Stu

A risk i'm gonna have to take, as i am leaving at half 6 on sunday to get there at a decent time, and i ain't gonna spend half the day there washing and polishing the car!

Stu

I'll be washing and polishing mine the day before and probably again when I get there if last year's anything to go on!

If funds stretch that far, I'll be getting it machine compounded again - there are still some swirl marks from car washes.

Im booking mine in for a full monty machine polish on the Friday, but no doubt it will chuck it down on the way on Saturday Morning, Im flapping a bit cos I aint got a tent anymore. I forgot I had it nicked a couple of years ago, so need to buy another one, and a stove, and a frying pan, and every thing else come to think of it. I aint even got a sleeping bag anymore. This weekend is gonna cost me a fortune!!!!!!

anyone availible to do mine. just give up hope of ever getting it all done as every time i start it just rains. and rains. took 3 days off so far and rained every time. got no garage and work is too busy to get the car in my workshop. even got this friday off but just look at the forecast.

My luck must change soon.

I have loads to do to mine but be coz others are having work done to thiers mine is put on the back burner....so to speak !!! :angry:

Over the next couple of w/ends i gotta get these bits done so as not to be outdone by ..........Ssshhhh you know who :winky:

I need to spray both bumpers and bit n bobs under the bonnet and of course get the polish out :P

I have loads to do to mine but be coz others are having work done to thiers mine is put on the back burner....so to speak !!! :angry:

Over the next couple of w/ends i gotta get these bits done so as not to be outdone by ..........Ssshhhh you know who :winky:

I need to spray both bumpers and bit n bobs under the bonnet and of course get the polish out :P

mines a wreck at the min,its a sunken ship mate. :P

well was hoping to have my lowering springs fitted... but that looks like it is now out the window...arghhhhh was hoping to get the stainless brake hose's on at the same time but that also lokks out of the window now... double arghhh..

and as i am working all the hours under the sun it is going to be a real struggle to find time to give it a real good clean.....

Erm I'm going to give mine the special going over - with the same bucket I used for Donington :P

Not going to get chance to clean it, been finishing work late recently and going down early to the show Friday so it can knackers!

Was hoping to get the car into the bodyshop to get the dents sorted out but not going to have time in the next couple of weeks :crying:

As long as the boots full of Bud I'll be happy at JAE :)

Will try and clear my when its light enough to do so on the Sunday when i coming down ( atm it get light enough to see what im doing around 4am ish...hehe :D :D :D ), so that when i will wash my.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::whistling::whistling::whistling:

my aim is to get some new wheels (dont know which ones yet, what would look good on a white car?) and fit some lowering springs which are on their way over.

I think maybe go for some white rims?? will blend in with the rest of the car