Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Washing Machine & Dishwasher

Fargo

Avoid Ariston for the washing machine. Mine broke over a week ago, and they didn't come out to fix it until last night, despite the engineer telling me that he could have done it on the day i phoned up to complain!

Seriously, AVIOD!

Stu

I've got BOSH and tis wicked. Got it from COMET on line & was really good service.........

:offtopic: but of interest............your calipers are being ordered tonight....finished in RED :whistling: coming by air..........ready for JAE !

what about laundrette tokens :P

It just so happens that I work for a company that sells this kind of thing.

I would say AEG, Miele and Bosch are the most reliable makes.

:winky:

agree

avoid indesit !!

avoid ariston !!

Avoid Wirlpool customer service is :tsktsk:

also had nothing but problems with Hotpoint

Would highly Recomend Siemans if they still offer the 10 year gaurentee for free worth the extra cash.

But seriously Siemans, Bosch, Miele seem to be the best out there according to Which, also for alternatives Zanusi seem to be OK.

AEG is owned by Diemler Chrysler and we have not had any problems with a dishwasher made by them.

It is worth looking at buying via the net as you can save plenty of cash with them and I have bought a Washer, Fridge Freezer and Freezer all off the net and saved a few £100

hope this is usful.

It just so happens that I work for a company that sells this kind of thing.

I would say AEG, Miele and Bosch are the most reliable makes.

:winky:

these always seem to come tops by Which? magazine for reliability & performance - best prices are normally on-line, give these a go -

www.hughesdirect.co.uk

www.trade-appliances.co.uk

www.unbeatable.co.uk

www.every-appliance.co.uk

(we bought 32in widescreen sony tv, sony dvd home cinema, sony vcr at xmas - all from online stores delivered quickly - we got EVERYTHING for the price that comet/currys etc wanted for the TV ITSELF!!!! :ohmy: )

My mum had a hotpoint top loader that lasted for 18 years without going wrong!!!

but I dont think they make them how they used to, I see lots of returned hotpoint stuff now :(