Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ten Of The Best 3

Sorry to mess you about but not going now, something has come up.

I was born in York lived in a village called Riccall 12 miles south on the A19. Mum and dad still live there so it is still home!

What time do the gates open? Events kick off?

Gates open at 9, first run's start at 10 ;)

I take it only Gus and Duncan are coming for the brekkie and the lunch? :unsure:

Sorry Ken, I can't make it in time for breakfast.

I don't think I'm gonna get there till about 10 ish, I have to drag the wife along... great day I'm gonna have ! :crying:

I take it only Gus and Duncan are coming for the brekkie and the lunch? :unsure:

I don't think I'm gonna get there till about 10 ish, I have to drag the wife along... great day I'm gonna have ! :crying:

ooooooooooof

No problem Duncan, are you and the wife ok for the lunch? :unsure:

wish i could come ,got kids ,not bringing them ,bollocks to that. :crybaby:

you know you want to come...and bring the kids too..... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

i would love to maz but kids spoil good days out.my hair would fall out :lol:

I'm hoping to make this one, depends if I get lucky Saturday night (that'll be a no then) and since I'm a fat knacker I'll try and get there for the breakfast :)

And Besty - what hair :o

Ken, count me in for the food  B)

Added you to the list Steve ;)

Ruskie and Dark is200 are you meeting up for brekkie? :unsure:

Don't think i'll make it up in time for breakfast, would mean too early a start for me. I'll try to get to breakfast but probably end up seeing you all at the event.

This show was mad!

Thanks Ken and whoever sorted it out, really enjoyed it :)

Managed to find the pub without getting too lost as well :P

Have got some photo's and video but it's all off the phone so not great quality!

Didn't see off the TOC lot as we didn't know where they were but we'll see you all next time..

Will upload the stuff now...

Quite a few car's went pop, and they had what is probably the fastest tranny van in the world!

A GREAT DAY OUT.

It's the first time I've been there and certainly not my last.

Thanks to Ken for arranging everything, sorry I had to leave at around 3.30pm but I had to pick up my daughter for tea.

Very nice to meet the usual suspects from TOC and also the selected few from LOC.

Aido, your a nutter (and thanks for the ride in your motor ). :)

Was great to meet you all again but it is a shame at TOTB it is so busy we all soon get lost from each other :crybaby: but with so many milf's on show i don't think Aido noticed :lol:

A few to many noticeable abesences from the top tuners made it a forgone conclusion but still was good to watch and well done to Rocket Ronnie for winning again :winky:

My piccies start Here.

Top day out! And even the sun made a welcome appearance in the afternoon B)

Great to meet all you guys, hopefully next year will be just as good

And a big thanks to ken for organising meeting up point, food etc. Much appreciated mate :)

Gotta chuckle, all of ken's photo's focus on what the day was supposed to be about

Aido on the other hand............. :lol::whistling::lol:

has to be said though, those shorts on them birds were just plain rude :D :P :D