Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex-uk Rad Panels

OK

Just seen the drawings for the rad panels I'm getting made up.

They look very good with radiused edges and the Prolex-UK logo sneaked in :whistling:

Every one that registered an interest on the prev thread will be getting a PM when I get a firm delivery date.

If you were thinking about it then email me at the addy below and i'll add you to the list.

colours are black, blue, silver, red & gold with matching bolts.

dave

Those with them ordered

AIDO RED

STEVEL BLUE

DOBEDO RED NO VENT

IMI SILVER

PHONEDROME BLACK

TANTEGERDA BLACK

SERRAN RED

ZEE SILVER NO VENT

Edited by ProLex-UK

CONFESSION

Only the names at the start of the thread remain on my PC :blush:

anyone else interested please PM or email me..........have ordered a few........

hoping they will be ready for JAE !

apologies :blush: :duh: :duh:

Guys, I notice Zee & Bazza have gone for no vent - what does that do again? Just wondering if it's worth me going down the same route since I'll be the same sort of spec when the induction kit from TDI is fitted. TIA

Guys, I notice Zee & Bazza have gone for no vent - what does that do again? Just wondering if it's worth me going down the same route since I'll be the same sort of spec when the induction kit from TDI is fitted. TIA

Zee & Barrie do not have the Tdi or OEM air scoop. Think they are going secret squirrel :ph34r:

If you will be scoopless as well then one like they are getting would suit you sir :winky:

Bad news peeps.

The rad panel man wanted £165 for each panel :sick: needless to say I said s*x and travelling..............

All is not lost I've (well Fargo) has found a firm in the US who are very competitive and I'm in contact with them sorting the order out. Twill not be for JAE tho :tsktsk: .

The price will be the same or............cheaper will keep you all posted as soon as I know anything myself.

Those wanting non vented etc will be catered for as will the different colours.

Please let me know if you want to cancel....

Once again sorry to mess you about.

Dave

Err... Who did the last lot? Perhaps you could look in their direction as they will have the CAD already .. The last lot came out pretty nice too :winky:

They could'nt do the radiused edges or the logo bits that look rather good.....

This lot will be of the highest quality and reasonably priced,,,,,,

Err... Who did the last lot? Perhaps you could look in their direction as they will have the CAD already .. The last lot came out pretty nice too :winky:

and do you remember the run around he gave steve..

Dave, reckon you'll be doing an Orange one? Just seen the PLP one in the USA and it looks quality, gives me an idea for my engine bay :whistling:

Mr Padden,

I'll enquire but I'm sure it will be expensive as they will need to drain the tanks the anodise,clean & fill with orange do yours then repeat process for the rest.

Dave

• 1 month later...

Just heard from the suppliers of the much heralded rad panel............they've finsished them :P

BUT the muppet did all of them in blue :angry::angry::angry::angry:

So I've accepted 14 blues ones which will be shipped over in the next day or so. They are redoing the rest as per my instructions.

Looks like the blank ones are fine :whistling: