Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Carbon Fibre Mirror Covers

Stu

Ok, i got some c/f mirror covers from a fellow member, and have been wandering how to fit them!

I found an article in the workshop section about removing the painted bits of the mirror covers, and waswandering if this is what i have to do, so the coloured bits come out, and the c/f ones go in instead.

Scuse the ignorance guys n' gals, but i am a mechanical menace!

Workshop article

Any help is appreciated!

Stu

from what i was told im sure they are the 3 screws you have to remove stu, i never attempted to fit them so i cant help you out anymore im afraid mate. im sure if you pm dave (besty) he'll put you on the right track.

from what i was told im sure they are the 3 screws you have to remove stu, i never attempted to fit them so i cant help you out anymore im afraid mate. im sure if you pm dave (besty) he'll put you on the right track.

done bonny lad :winky:

done bonny lad :winky:

i knew you'd be along sooner or later B)

Yes, thanx guys, and if the weather would allow, i'd have a go now, but it's absolutley persisting down here, so maybe on sunday!

Let you know how it goes!

Stu

Sunny here to!!.... Don't know who else would buy those things. :whistling:

Tile mirror all the way up, and put something covered in tape underneath to pop the mirror off. Undo screw and hey presto.

Sand into shape if not already and stick into shape, job done

Sunny here to!!.... Don't know who else would buy those things. :whistling:

Tile mirror all the way up, and put something covered in tape underneath to pop the mirror off. Undo screw and hey presto.

Sand into shape if not already and stick into shape, job done

your lex is looking the biz mate.make sure its clean for jae. :)