Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae London Convoy

LennyLexus

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get me and family ready to roll at 11am onwards.

If you are driving on, give me a call, I will attempt to rush onto M1 at J8 and latch onto the back of the convoy, no probs. Should be funny. (maybe better to get to JAE asap before midday etc, GMTV says busy roads weekend ahead?)

Or if you're making a fleeting visit to hemel for 1/2 hour then fine also.

I'll be hovering around that map square or nearby (dont live far from it anyways) 11am onwards.

Dunno,mate decide on sat morning. I've got Colins number  ;)

EDIT: Fink so

Let me know, will save me and sanj going up to ace and back down again :winky:

Will dicuss at E London mini meet tonight ;)

Well I inadvertently became part of this London convoy when you nearly got to your destination. It was good to put some faces to names.

ahhhh so thats who you were! Never actually got introduced at the tescos mini meet!

Well I inadvertently became part of this London convoy when you nearly got to your destination. It was good to put some faces to names.

ahhhh so thats who you were! Never actually got introduced at the tescos mini meet!

Sorry about that!

I liked the exhaust note of your IS, and the black wheels look sweet with the tints and vice versa.

I'm getting my tinted soon.

thanks, it was pretty dirty as i'd already done about 300 miles. Just cleaned it now.

I'm looking around for some new wheels at the moment, i'd like some more black ones I think but bigger (18's)

I think tints make any car look better, only thing is the legality of them now on the front windows!

Nice car and you made the right choice bringing the Lex!

I saw you in the corner of my eye -- looked little surprised as you saw the IS's go past B) :lol:

Good to see you tagging at that junction... ;) but I hardly saw you at the show mate. anyways very nice car!

Steve and Speedy were running a bit late, but nevermind they packed half a palace in there the boots of those too cars. Thanks for the hospitality ;)

The convoy there was indeed a fun one, but scary at one point, there was almost a pile up, with some idiot cutting in front of car in the fast lane!!! Thank *** that IS has twice as bigger brakes then required for the car! Mine and Mr Lexs car had a bit of fun running paralell on the M1 for a few hundred metres and the passengers taking pictures... you should have been the guy in the pajero :lol::whistling:

Pics will be coming soon!!

I think tints make any car look better, only thing is the legality of them now on the front windows!

Nice car and you made the right choice bringing the Lex!

My last two cars have been tinted. I'm missing the privacy at the moment.

It's a shame the laws have become more strict, but some places still tint the front. I want a light tint on the front and dark on the rear. I've never had particularly dark tints on the front of my cars anyway.

Did you get your tinted through LOC?

There was a 300ZX Z31 on the Datsun/Nissan stand that was virtually the same as mine, but in better condition, so I didn't feel as bad about not taking it.

I saw you in the corner of my eye -- looked little surprised as you saw the IS's go past B)  :lol:

I heard the horn, but it wasn't until two ISs went by and then seeing three more in my wing mirror that I realised it was at me :yawn: , then off I went in the outside lane making use of my ECT Power mode. :driving:

Good to see you tagging at that junction...  ;)   but I hardly saw you at the show mate. anyways very nice car!

Thanks! Apart from a few minor deficiencies to the body work and a lack of wheel cleaning in its life, the car's in great condition.

When I got there I parked at my Dad's tent and caught up with him and my uncle, then wandered around.

I met some more LOC members when I visited the stand, but there was so much to see and take in.

I wish I could've spent more time mingling with the Lexus people.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk