Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs (aristo V300) Kicks ***** At Knockhill Racetrack

Hey guys,

Was kicking some serious butt against Honda S2000, stripped out Golfs and even passed a Lotus in my Aristo V300 :

See : http://www.lexusvertex.com/movies.htm

Ran 68s fastest lap time, that is the same as Subaru WRX Sti 265bhp. Nay bad, but I will admit to running slick tyres so don't try this at home!

Excellent news, in ref to the porsche, had a go once with a 944 and we were matched most of the way B) Bit of a shock to the driver of the 944 though :lol::lol:

I get all the f***ing comments pre-track -

'are you going to be the pace car?'

'taking the barge out for a run?'

They were all shocked a bit at the last track meet as I tuned the brakes/tyres/suspension and ended up 3rd fastest car.

The S2000 race is good as is the 'Shed VW' (ended up written off a few laps later but didn't get that crash on film). Hope you guys got broadband!

Re.M5 - I have a 'Best Motoring' M5 Vs Aristo V300. The M5 has more power but NO better cornering or handling than the Aristo. Quite interesting.

go on..you know you want to, the SSR guys were there last year.and the year before,

not last year but the year before was chatting to a few of them

.........and anyway, you can park with us :)

Thanks for the JAE Invite, i will defo think it over, discussion with the girlfriend maybe!

The Golf (Shed) was driven by '3-wheel Dunk' - you will notice it likes to lift-off a bit, his driven was spot on. The Golf is a Gti I think but it's stripped out to a shell and lowered. This is the trend, e.g.to have a 1-2K car which is stripped out to the max. for best power/weight ratio. Most of them weight around 1000/1100KG, same as a race-car.

Also, Dunk's racing line is beautiful, very smooth. He cracked 69s in the end, but I still managed a little quicker at 68s. The Aristo's top end (80+ MPH) was better than the Golf.

Anyway, the Golf ended up on it's roof eventually, post up the pics later.