Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae North Convoy

Gord

glad you got your shifts sorted gordon.

im going saturday scott so we can mini convoy, anyone else coming on sat from the north west?

wouldnt like to follow you,your a lunatic :lol:

sssshhhhhh, dont tell everyone dave :blush:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting back on topic, yes i know the way, just drive south and follow the jap cars its easy. if we see a flash on the M1 it will be aido passing us. :D :D :huh::huh::lol::lol:

Erm....

I never drive above 70....

....above the speed limit

:whistling:

Boys, I'm M1 J28ish - what time are you guys going to be coming through here? I was thinking about going down early in the morning so I can get bladdered by dinner time but I'd be happy to meet you all on the way down - help's keep my alcoholism at bay :winky:

ive just had a good un lets all meet on the M1 the 1st services after the M6 meet the M1 IT IS WATFORD GAP SERVICES just after junction 17. that way them on the M6 can meet them on the M1 and convoy together, we just need at time, can i say 1.30/2.00pm ? to give everyone time to get there.? :unsure::question:

Sounds good that, means I can wash the car and have a lie in :P

Gus & Dunc and anyone else coming down the M1 from a higher junction, want to meet at one of the services on the way down the M1 before we meet up with this lot?

Less chance of me getting lost then!

Bloody hell mate!

I'll buy you some red bull cos you'll need it when you get down our way!

I can make it earlier so we can get there earlier Dave, guess it mean's we can give Mat a hand to drink all the beer too :whistling:

Bloody hell mate!

I'll buy you some red bull cos you'll need it when you get down our way!

I can make it earlier so we can get there earlier Dave, guess it mean's we can give Mat a hand to drink all the beer too :whistling:

told ye i was a long way up, :)

change of plan for me, i will be convoying down with you guys on the friday and stopping till sunday. i can join aido in some serious alcoholism then :D :wacko: :D

That's the problem mate, a few turns into a dozen, then a load of turbo shandy and I end up with my head down some dirty portaloo somewhere.

Least with Bud I know when I'm gonna chuck up - with Stella it's like a surprise!

That's the problem mate, a few turns into a dozen, then a load of turbo shandy and I end up with my head down some dirty portaloo somewhere.

Least with Bud I know when I'm gonna chuck up - with Stella it's like a surprise!

:lol:

sorry scott, i just couldnt face not drinking!

aido, in that case mate i think you should definitely have some stella for pure comedy value, we could run a book on when u chuck ya guts up! :lol:

want time shall we meet at watford gap services ( last time it took me 1/2hr to get there from the services) besty it should take us 2hrs from where i am meeting you to get to watford gap. shall we say 1200 - 12.30 ? at watford gap services ? :D :D :question::question:

want time shall we meet at watford gap services ( last time it took me 1/2hr to get there from the services) besty it should take us 2hrs from where i am meeting you to get to watford gap. shall we say 1200 - 12.30 ? at watford gap services ? :D :D :question::question:

yeh great stuff,caravans slow ye down ye know. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk