Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae North Convoy

Gord

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be going to jae friday, anyone going friday from the north we could meet and convoy down ? please let me know as i can plan times etc etc etc ( setting off from manchester )

i can meet you at manchester gordon,i was thinking of setting off in the morn,

i will be going to jae friday, anyone going friday from the north we could meet and convoy down ? please let me know as i can plan times etc etc etc ( setting off from manchester )

yer dave we will have to sort time and place ? :D

yer dave we will have to sort time and place ? :D

no probs,it takes me about 3 hrs ish to get to manchester so you name the time and i`ll try my best pal.pm me to arrange mate, :)

dave you have pm. any one coming from north of manchester we can meet you on your way down. (dave i dont know where u coming from) any more ? then we could meet anyone south of manchester for the trip down (on friday ).

I was thinking of the same thing mate... apart from i will be going Saturday :unsure:

So anyone from the NW wanna mini convoy on the Saturday???

scott i think wosket going sat mate ? he is from manchester so he might be going down the M6 ?

Look like im going down on my own...Sunday early morning 5am-ish after i washed the car....hehe :whistling::whistling: im the loneRanger.....:zorro::zorro::zorro::lol::lol:

BTW Dave why this 55mph talk? cos of speed traps? :

Look like im going down on my own...Sunday early morning 5am-ish after i washed the car....hehe :whistling::whistling: im the loneRanger.....:zorro::zorro::zorro::lol::lol:

follow chris maz and you`ll see :lol: ,looks like your in front then gord. :P

Look like im going down on my own...Sunday early morning 5am-ish after i washed the car....hehe :whistling:  :whistling:  im the loneRanger.....:zorro:  :zorro:  :zorro::lol:  :lol:

:whistling::whistling: just cause I drive slow :P

Look like im going down on my own...Sunday early morning 5am-ish after i washed the car....hehe :whistling:  :whistling:  im the loneRanger.....:zorro:  :zorro:  :zorro::lol:  :lol:

:whistling::whistling: just cause I drive slow :P

soz chris,couldnt resist :P :)

glad you got your shifts sorted gordon.

im going saturday scott so we can mini convoy, anyone else coming on sat from the north west?