Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lowering The Lex

nowden

lowering makes the car look better,but is crap,harder ride,you`ll need anti roll bars to re stiffen it up,more insurance.etc.but its your lex. :winky: and before anybody says ye but you have spax on besty ,the eibachs are the same ride as mine ive tried them.so there. :)

anti roll bars do nothing to the ride.they stop body roll

its the springs which affect the ride quality, good springs make a good ride, crap springs, mean a crap ride

i had eibachs on 2 of my cars, and the ride was only slightly harder....but the ride was improved.

its very possible that your shocks are failing :winky:

anti roll bars do nothing to the ride.they stop body roll

its the springs which affect the ride quality, good springs make a good ride, crap springs, mean a crap ride

i had eibachs on 2 of my cars, and the ride was only slightly harder....but the ride was improved.

its very possible that your shocks are failing :winky:

could be that mat,may think bout new spax ones in the future.it isnt bouncy or anything,just harder and wanders slightly sometimes as in if i go over a hill at speed it kind of feels twitchy on the other side,know what i mean.