Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

:unsure: Hi All

Have an earlv version of LS430 (Jan 03) and would like to know if is possible to add Bluetooth technology to intregrate with the Sat/nav screen, as in the new model. Lexus support does not seem to be bothered to answer the question in depth, replying no to all questions. Surely its only a question of upgrading the software??. I do have the Lexus fitted phone but it only works with a motorola V50.

and even that has to be a lexus version.

:unsure: Hi All

Have an earlv version of LS430 (Jan 03) and would like to know if is possible to add Bluetooth technology to intregrate with the Sat/nav screen, as in the new model. Lexus support does not seem to be bothered to answer the question in depth, replying no to all questions. Surely its only a question of upgrading the software??. I do have the Lexus fitted phone but it only works with a motorola V50.

and even that has to be a lexus version.

:lol: Hi Jff! Noticed you were reading your input aJUST as I was!! Noticed the 'Liverpool' bit. Was there-in my LS400 only 2 weeks ago (I'm originallyfrom Walton!) Good luck with search!

Chris Skelton

Thanks all for the info.

To Colin I would ask if is possible to fit new Sat/nav Unit.

The screen is the same so is it not just a case of poss fitting comlete hardware unit? or am I missing something. ( set myself up there )!!!!!!!1

Regards

JJF

Anything is possible but even if all the wiring is the same and the new unit just plugs in it will cost you around £2000 for the unit so it really isn't worth it. If there is modified wiring etc then you would be looking at hours of labour costs on top.