Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got My First Lexus!

Put my deposit down for my first lexus, it's a '99 IS200 se complete with satnav.

Should be picking it up at the end of the week.

Paid 10.5k for it, it's got 55k on the clock, and the dealer is going to put 4 new tyres on it, new pads all round, new satnav disc, the 60k service, new mot and a valet. And a competitive finance deal.

Didn't think I done too bad, I was happy paying it anyway.

Have I got an alright deal?

Looking forward to driving this thing and modifying it.

(current car is a modified mondeo, so going up market a bit here!)

;)

congrats mate! i think the deal sounds good, but the main thing is if you're happy with the car and the deal which you seem to be, then no worries!!!

this weeks really gonna drag for ya, i bet you cant wait!!! :yahoo:

Corr blimey thats a deal and half, the 60k service is a packet so are the tyres etc... You'd be lucky to get all that private!!

This car is world of difference from your FIXED OR REPAIRED DAILY, enjoy :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links