Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro Dezigns 6000k H.i.d Headlight Bulbs

squarehead

Just bought the above from eBay arrived today delivered from Canada.

They look good, but has anybody actually tried them on their IS200? They are blue almost like the blue reversing bulbs, and are they illegal?

I don't actually think their H.I.D's they're just advertised as being Xenon Krypton ooohh!

Feedback welcome

i had some off eBay last year, delivered from the states. they were great for about 3 months then they blew, put a second set in as they came free and they blew after about a month too.

i think the ones you mention say something about a lifetime guarantee dont they?

get em in and tell us all about em matey!

They look nice and "white" light....in a way of saying.

I now wish I had the 6000K's. I have the 5000K, they have a nice glow when driving, but are not as bright as the original OEM parts..But, still look better than the original OEM parts (without going back on my previous post topic "opinion" a month ago.)

Yup, put them in last night and they are much brighter, I only paid £12 for the pair !!! Dead easy to fit, I have my old ones as spare now! We'll just have to see how long they last......

Would definetly recommend them, I do like the blue tint they give - but will the rossers be hassling me though!

I've seen something similar in Halfords for £19.99 each !!!

The ebayer's nickname is xenondepotuk - he's based in canada, his feedback is not 100% but I didn't have any problems at all - took 7 days to deliver.