Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2004 Trophies

Steve

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont mind what day

will be there both (not that im gonna win anything :blink: )

:lol::lol::lol: thats what i was thinking, this is all new to me, didnt even know there was any trophies till this thread popped up!

watch out.. maz is outside with his hairdryer and Toyota badge ready for JAE LOL

I already did, Toyota Altezza RS200.......... :whistling::whistling::whistling::shifty::shifty::shifty: hehe :lol::lol::lol: and i dont need a hairdryer either.........Lol :lol::lol::lol:

you had better pitch on TOC then LOL

I rmember when everyone called me Toyota boy! :ohmy:

your car is such a fantastic advert for this club mate... best back window advert i have ever seen

I did it big, so all those BM drivers dont have to drive close to my back end to read it......Lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Gord

We just ask someone outside the club to judge.. sort of makes sense as these people do not know our members...

Also just to inform everyone that Prolex UK are offering an award for best engine bay.

So you will also have to get polishing under the bonnet too!

and the judges ? outside the club ? no i dont think so :o :blush::blush::blush:

Hi Gord

We just ask someone outside the club to judge.. sort of makes sense as these people do not know our members...

Also just to inform everyone that Prolex UK are offering an award for best engine bay.

So you will also have to get polishing under the bonnet too!

and the judges ? outside the club ? no i dont think so :o :blush::blush::blush:

I thought the judges for LOC trophies were from outside of the club?

i thought it was zee + ken ( the judges )

I was a judge - but I only judged TOC (with Mat) and on behalf of ProLex for the best Engine Bay award.

LOC prizes had nothing to do with me as Ken has mentioned above....

Why do you ask Gordon?

judgeing is Sat, as far as i kinow, i dont know who is doing it.........

am i entering dam right i am, both cars!!

Craig, i think i will need more help than ou with cleaning

i dont mind being one of the judges as i am not entering my car. and i will be there on sat.

and the reply i got was, judges will not be members of the club sorry, sort of makes sense as these people do not know our members. now judging by the judges this makes no sense at all. (toc members know maz) see my point ? i am not saying maz should not have won anything coz he should , i was just trying to help and had it ****** in my face,want bother again.cheers gordon (finished ive made my point)

judgeing is Sat, as far as i kinow, i dont know who is doing it.........

am i entering dam right i am, both cars!!

Craig, i think i will need more help than ou with cleaning

i dont mind being one of the judges as i am not entering my car. and i will be there on sat.

and the reply i got was, judges will not be members of the club sorry, sort of makes sense as these people do not know our members. now judging by the judges this makes no sense at all. (toc members know maz) see my point ? i am not saying maz should not have won anything coz he should , i was just trying to help and had it ****** in my face,want bother again.cheers gordon (finished ive made my point)

Sorry you felt that way. I'd like to think Ken and the moderators were totally unbaised in their judging. Howevr, you valuable feedback is appreciated, and we'll factor this into next years judging process. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links