Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2004 Trophies

Steve

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think as mentioned last year at JAE that the voting is a bit unfair as the older models i.e GS / LS even if they are in good condition are no competition against the new or newer IS's and voting should be done by each lexus model group even if you don't get a trophy

yes steve but how much competition were you up against don't forget the club would have expanded in those 2 years meaning more competition for the older vehicles as more members buy the IS but for me there too small

there were nearly just as many cars mate...

look at the first pics of JAE 2002 in the gallery.. quite a few cars

the judges do not look for just shine... it works age against condition and mileage

in fact a good condition car at 100K is likely to do better than a 2 year old IS200 with 20K on the clock!

Its also do do with car husbandry... they will look for these signs.

there is a category for modified.. this is for the diehards!... when zee collected his he looked like bruce willis all sweaty and beaten.. he was real diehard for the day!

Can I act the all pathetic cleaner again.. as last year I managed to have 4 members working on my car... and boy did it need it..and it looks like it needs it again.. I really am crap at cleaning cars.. just dont have the time to do a proper job so rush it ..

judgeing is Sat, as far as i kinow, i dont know who is doing it.........

am i entering dam right i am, both cars!!

Craig, i think i will need more help than ou with cleaning

i dont mind being one of the judges as i am not entering my car. and i will be there on sat.

Hi Gord

We just ask someone outside the club to judge.. sort of makes sense as these people do not know our members...

Also just to inform everyone that Prolex UK are offering an award for best engine bay.

So you will also have to get polishing under the bonnet too!