Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Want An Is200

hey all i am new to this forum so be nice please :-)

i am looking for a lexus is200 as i have recently driven one and have fallen in love with it i was wondering if you knew where a i might get a decent example from i have about 10k to spent oh yeah has to be an se as well (would like to have the sport but can't afford the insurance) looking at either silver black or saphire blue

any idea's would be welcomed

cheers

alex

Notts had a couple of IS's in for 10k, high milage but look okay.

As for the Sport, mine worked out 4 quid cheaper on my quote for the sport as opposed to the SE?!

Otherwise what about an Altezza? You could get an AS200 import (same as the IS but with a Toyota badge) or the RS200 which is >200bhp as opposed to the 153bhp in the IS. Couple of people here who could help you out with that if you wanted to go down that route?

Good luck anyway.

IF YOU look hard there are some real bargans out there i just got a Wreg (2000) blue Is Sport with full lexus history with 75,000 in mint condition for ....... wait for it.........£8600 with 12 months mot and 12 months tax.

keep looking, that was private just make sure you get someone to check it out or if you know about cars have a look yourself and MAKE sure you get a HPI check.

HI BIG AL IM IN THE SAME POSITION AS YOU WITH REGARDS TO FINDING A GOOD IS 200, IVE GOT TO SELL MY CAR FIRST BEFORE I CAN GET ONE THOUGH.

HAVE YOU HAD A LOOK IN THIS WEEKS AUTO TRADER THERES A FEW CHEAP ONES IN.