Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Locking Wheel Nuts Key Missing

Maz

i think i may have losted my locking wheel nuts key, i think the locking nuts i got come with my Wheelmania alloys, but have no idea who make them, anyone here in the wheels & tyres trade who can give me some advice what i can do?

when i bought my lex, it didn't come with a key so i had to get them cut out. the

cost me altogether 65 pounds with the new set.

then i find out that retain-a-group (the phone number should be on your car window) had the code for a replacement key.

lexus hatfield seemed to have forgot to mention that this company could help.

actually thats the only problem i've had with them .

but then again, like you say that the alloys are not the original, maybe where you bought them may be able to help.

Maz, think it was either Fluff or Tony Goose who said they had removed some locking wheel nuts using one of those universal bits with all the teeth?

Halfords sell a very scary thing called a locking wheel nut removel kit.

it fits over the nut with a reverse thread and bites onto the outside of it :crying::crying::crying:

they will be selling skeleton keys next

:huh:

it fits over the nut with a reverse thread and bites onto the outside of it :crying::crying::crying:

oh i see them all over the internet, they suppose to be for tyres places, but look like anyone can get hold of it..BUT WAIT guess what....I FOUND MY KEY :whistling::whistling::whistling::lol::lol: but it does make me think how easy this can turn out to be nasty and expensive.....

something like THIS! is what you want and i am assuming its the same type of thing that Halfords sell??

these work very well!