Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bridgestone Turanza Er30

jimmycabs

hin guys,

tyre changing time of year.wondering if anyone has the above fitted and if so a comparison compared to dunlop sp900 .Currently have michelin pilot sport which i cant fault except for tyre noise at low speeds around sweeping left or right hand bends.

• 4 weeks later...
Turanza are meant to be quite tyres but the performance won't be as good as the SP9000s.

Toyo Proxes are good performance and not too bad for noise and are probably the cheapest of the three.

I have them Tyres on my IS, IMO! I think they outperform the SP9000, as when i had the SP9000 i use to boot it hard and the backend would be all over the place and in the wet well we will not go there :o . But now it stick's to the road like **** and in the wet they are 10 times better its nice to know when you do boot it the tyres are going to keep you on the road :driving:

B) I can't fault the dunlop sp9000s, I think they are quiet and grip pretty well compared to what the garage put on when I bought it, they were federal and the handling was w :tsktsk: k. they lasted 150 mile and got them taken off. Got a good deal for 4 fitted, balanced and new valves 400 notes. ( lexus fitment also)

I am impressed with them. Can't fault them. Could of got michelin pilots at a good deal but don't last as long.

any way that is my opinion, :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links