Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wiring Diagram Needed

Does anyone have any wiring diagrams for the IS200 headlights and front spotlights?

Im after wiring my front spots to come on when I have main beam on.... looks smart when you flash someone, and less hassle and better vis when driving at night.

Did it on my old Astra and it worked a treat...just need those damm elusive wiring diagrams.

Please help!!!!

It wouldnt be illegal as it wouldnt be used all the time...only with main beam..... which is illegal to drive with all the time.

As for your other comment......grow up and this isnt the place to be offensive.

Rule 211 of the highway code:

You MUST NOT use front or rear fog lights unless visibility is seriously reduced (see Rule 201) as they dazzle other road users and can obscure your brake lights. You MUST switch them off when visibility improves.

seriously reduced generally means when you cannot see for more than 100 metres (328 feet).

Forgive my ignorance, but the same stands for main beam as well doesnt it.

I would never dream of driving with my front fogs on during normal driving - day or night...all i am suggesting is using it at the same time as main beam.

i really hope that you dont do this mod, its not cool and you will be hated by other road users, and anyway the fogs on the IS dont make much difference when you have the main beam on anyway.

LMAO at this thread , i have a vision of a lexy rollin down the road with all the rally spotlights on the bonnet scarin people (not rabbits ) right off the road lol.......

this mod is acceptable on either

a)a Nova

b)an Astra

or

c)a rally car / off road 4x4

i see your point as in better visibility at night when using full beam but i wouldnt do it mate , if i was you id save the pennies and get the HID conversion kit only bout 400 bucks mate , gives all round better visibility and the blue/white beam looks far cooler