Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need A Track With A Lot Of Bass

Rob

Hi all,

looking for a song with a lot of bass - reason? the person above my appt insists on stamping around all hours and slaming furniture about all night even upto 2330, despite a polite note they keep doing it so time for a bit of pay back - a powerful sub is going onto the ceilng for when when i go out tomo, maybe they will get the hint! :tsktsk:

Sticky feat MS Dynamite - BOOOOOOOOOOOOO (BOO)

Should be the easiest to get your hands on, i can name more if you like. but Boo should do the trick  ;)

oooohhhhhh for the pure annoyance factor this wil be the one :o

mmmmm got 2 subs and 2 players - u know what coming next :whistling:

:zee: Well, Marcus Miller records usually have him playing Bass with a super-low bass UNDERNEATH as back-up. Or Stanley Clarke.

One track that once had MY neighbour hammering on MY floor in protest was the Pat Metheny Group title track on ' As falls Wichita, so falls Wichita Falls'. It starts quietly and goes on for a while; the suddenly in the middle this huge bass comes in which, (with my horn speakers going down so low!) literally shakes the room-if you'd turned the quiet bit up too loud. :whistling::whistling: :zee:

Techmaster P.E.B. (All their tracks)

or

Basskraft (Sort of Kraftwerk with modern synthesizers)

Careful, these guys go subsonic. You can blow up your woofers without hearing it coming.

RX-Men-8

I have a program called rave ejay and dance ejay.. for making tracks..lol I could always custom make you one.... with nice low progressive bass line .. or a very nice long drone bass that you do not notice that much when your close but if you standing a bit further away it goes straight through you...lol..

or just get out my bass guitar and record something for you... :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links