Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Might Not Able To Make Jae Now

Chris.S

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it covered by warranty or do we need another special LOC collection ?

I'm sure a few of us will donate given all your help to us in the past ...

Really sorry to hear the news - guess you must be gutted.

Okay boys the news is

A CON ROD HAS COME THRU THE SIDE OF THE BLOCK FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Sorry to hear that Chris, it sound pretty nasty, hope you get it sort out asap, under warranty hopefully, if not we sure will able donate some funds to help you out matey......

:ohmy::ohmy::crybaby: WTF Hope you get it sorted soon mate.....shes a beut....who was the third car in your mini convoy yesterday?? (play ice)

Shahz, if you are talking about the 100 plus club on the M-Way, I was there with Fargo. (maybe I was the third car in the convoy that you refer to?-no mention about my job anyone please on here, this is a public forum and can be read by anyone. :P )

I slowed down as in the distance I saw flashing headlights about two miles back on a bend and dip in the M25. I thought I had "had it!".

That is when you buzzed past me whilst I was doing a "steady" 65 in the slow lane and you beeped at me in the fast lane I tried to get your attention that the blues and twos were coming......

Once the white estate Focus buzzed passed on blue lights and it was clear that it was "only" a dog unit already responding to a call, not motorway traffic unit.

I then sped up again behind you and flashed my headlights, do you recall? I was gonna tail you all the way to my Hemel turn off, but the Blue E class old dog Merc pushed in the way and you were gone...

Shahz, if you are talking about the 100 plus club on the M-Way, I was there with Fargo. (maybe I was the third car in the convoy that you refer to?

I then sped up again behind you and flashed my headlights, do you recall? I was gonna tail you all the way to my Hemel turn off, but the Blue E class old dog Merc pushed in the way and you were gone...

Col it was just the mini convoy with Chris Aido & Billy on the A3....I saw the blues coming.....my heart did drop for a second then relised it was dog section...i didnt see you flash...but there was a women driving a blue c class Merc was that the one.....she was behind me for a few miles right up my :tsktsk: but i couldnt go anywhere as the car infront wasnt moving out the way.....so she decides to undertake me and cuts in front of me so i moved in to the middle lane and shot past both of them :whistling: ....she then went right accross to the slow lane to try to undertake me but i was gone :lol: little did she know i used to have a c class and know what they are not capable of :lol::lol: :D :winky:

Is it worth taking the car to Germany if UK dealers won't honour the warranty?

As your charger was fitted by TTE warranty should be valid and all cars now have a pan-European warranty.

How much is it gonna cost me to get the car to gremany though ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links