Sign in to follow this  
ColinBarber

2004/2005 Sat Nav Dvd

Can anybody with the latest Sat Nav DVD tell me if it now allows destinations to be entered by postcode?

:o I cant believe it ...... i think its the first time ive seen the master ask a question :lol: Only kidding Col ;)

:o :blink: I too had to check it the MASTER was answering or asking :lol: thought there might have been a problem with the forum software. :whistling:

Hi All

i have just stuck the 04-05 dvd in and can't see any way of inputing the post code the menu's are still the same however there is lots more data on the disk more poi's etc the disk size has gone up from 4.9gig to 7gig but i guess you just can't do it is 200's then :angry:

I've got a new disc but refuses to work in my nav unit :(

The increase in disc size is mainly extra european countries that have been added.

your welcome to try my disk if your near east london.

but it looks like you can't use post code input on the new disks as the op\sys is on the disk unless theres a reset button somewhere and it will then load the new os into memory if thats how it works :crybaby:

if it helps the guy i spoke to at lexus tells me it's the same disk thoughout the range mine's 2004 2005 ver 1

Yes that's the latest version 2004-2005 Ver 1