Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Gadget Nuts Out There

TURNER

Would any of you Gadget nuts out there like one of these i have a few been shipped over at a good price

we could get a team up

SG-236 Midi Moto

Engine: 49CC/single-cylinder/air-cooled/2-stroke

Fire mode: CDI

Manual and electric start

Tire: 13 inches

Max speed: 50km/h

Battery: 12V/7AH

Maximum load: 300 pounds

Carton size: 132 x 37x 73cm

GW/NW: 40kg/37kg

Colours: Red, Blue, Black, Yellow, Silver

sg_236_right_side.sized.jpg

Andy

Matt i don't know if they are road legal and craig i would say they would fit in your boot

but i think i made a mistake with the pics as the second one is a mini moto not a midi

the midi is 132 x 37 x 75cm 13in tryes lights suspension and electric start

the mini is 102 x 60 x 50cm but with 10in slick tyres and no lights or suspension

Sure they are not road legal but there is a guy out our way who commutes on one - wear lid and leathers - always makes me laugh as he goes by (in other direction - not past me !!).

We also have another nutter who rides a full blown quad super moto - not that really is bonkers ...

yes craig the x1 is £250 + p/p to me then you can pick it up yourself from me or arrange something else and steve hopefully by the end of the month as i've have to by them in bulk and raise the cash to do so,so i need guaranteed buyers unless you want to pay for them first then it would be quicker

ermmm.. better hold fire a min... sorry to mess about but just found an add and spoken to a guy close to me who has a mini blata needing cosmetic work for £100.. will keep you informed

Nope dont hold fire :D .. I will stick with my choice 3.. :D

Edited by jac114