Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Bar-b-q

Monster-Mat

OK guys and Gals, Sat there will be a BAR-B-Q, this will involve both TOC and LOC, so i am getting numbers together for this. this is no means supposed to take anyone away from any other bar-b-q, but the problem is as there are no fridges, we thought it better to get the food fresh from a local butcher just before the bar-b-q is due to start.

i understand that some people will be eating HALAL i ask that its best they bring there own food.

so as we will be getting it fresh, those that intended to bring, burgers and the suchlike on the sat, no need to bother now.......unless you wish to eat something specific

below is the list so far of those that have confirmed attendance at JAE and the number of Guests.

everyone should have recieved a PM from me.

Supracharged-IS340

SHAHZ

Chris Shipley

Sp33dy

johnboy1 +1

CP409135

Fargo

aido

norkep

Fidgits

fluff34567

TURNER

panther +3

RazRankin

robjonk

Claire G +2

AltezzaScott

Gus Woodcock

DUNCAN

Mr-Lex +5

jaybo

O'neill

dark_is200

dobedo +1

dave ellen +1

jac114 +3

hertsALTEZZAcol +1

marcus +1

besty +1

scorpion +1

petejenkin +1

maz +1

soramad +2

steve +1

wosket +1

Whitebeam +1

Tony Goose

colin

How much do you think you'll be looking for £ wise towards this Mat? Would be good to know so I can bring enough cash with me.

No more than a fiver and will include bacon butties next morning, final price will be confirmed once we have all the numbers attending.

Me and Ifraz are bringing halal meat Mat, so don't add us to the list.... :)

Me, Shahz, Mr-Lex will be eating halal, however 4 of sanjs guests will not!! Also he has just confirmed to me that its a total of 5 people coming... I was wondering how he was going to get 6 people in the IS :lol::whistling:

bought another BBQ today to cope with the 100 odd eaters :blink:

glad i aint cooking

mind you i bet you lot are glad i aint either :lol::lol:

my cunning plan worked a few weeks back

Whats the crack for Saturday night then........do we all get wrecked  :blink:

thats my plan for the whole weekend!

snap...

booze in boot, 2 slabs should do...

plus 2 bottles of sambuca and a water gun to drink it from... the water gun lights the sambuca up blue in the dark :D

Sambuca :o

We gonna light it :P

Got a couple of drinks in the boot, 45 Bud, 24 Bud Ice, 24 Carlsberg, 20 Red Bulls and 2 litres of Smirnoff :winky:

So how much booze are the rest of you bringing :o

Sambuca :o

We gonna light it :P

Got a couple of drinks in the boot, 45 Bud, 24 Bud Ice, 24 Carlsberg, 20 Red Bulls and 2 litres of Smirnoff :winky:

So how much booze are the rest of you bringing :o

will light it from one bottle and shoot it from the water gun the other bottle....

+ 48 smiths should do me for the w/e :D